Tuesday, September 1, 2009

D¹°= D³

With the theme, “A decade of dashing, daring and determined,” University Secretary ma’am Grace Bengwayan converted it to mathematical equation, D¹°= D³.

I thank God for this week because we were able to celebrate a decade for DevCom program. It has been 10 years f sacrifices and struggles in which we owe to the pioneering batch. Yes! It is worth to be celebrated.

I will never forget this week. I learned so many things from the opening of the week until the closing. It was not just a week full of fun, rather it dared to inspire every faculty member and student to strive harder until DevCom would become a college.

This is it! I realized that we really have a great responsibility in this institution. What touches me most is the 8th Little Victories. I would just have to keep inside my realizations in this real world.

I hope and pray that we could also accomplish what our brothers have accomplished during their internship.

Indeed, this celebration is of great help not only for me, but for us, the lower years.

Mabuhay DevCom!

No comments:

Post a Comment