Monday, August 10, 2009

"Moving Forward, Caring with out End"

“One of the memorable events happened in my life this year is when I finally receive my cap!” For her, this is just the starting point of everything. This capping builds a strong foundation for her to move forward, and to care with out end.

My cousin said that her cap is small in size but its equivalent to a great responsibility. Roan Jill is the youngest in our generation. We have 1 year gap so we had the chance to develop not only our relationship as first cousins but as friends, or best friends even.

We seem to be batch mates, and we know each other better and deeper. We share stories and struggles of our lives, families, studies and friends. Since childhood, high school, and college days, we were always together.

Time has come to take her away from me. We were just given 1 year to enjoy each other’s presence this college. We are all residing at the same house before, but now, she has to transfer to accompany our grandma in her house somewhere in Tuba. I was really hurt to know it in the first place, although we could have chance to see each other, unfortunately, we are affected through our busy days.

In short, I miss her so much!

We attended her capping at Easter College, August 9. I realized that I can’t express my feelings, that I miss her so much. I suppose there’s already a gap between us which I accept given our distance from each other. On the other hand, this distance helps us rebuild our closeness.

Our parents and elders bonded us so close since we were young which we carry until now. Our first cousins seem to be our real brothers and sisters. One family member graduate each year, leaves and finds work, because that’s life. Yes! We can’t be together for-ever!

I miss her. I miss all my cousins.

Jill jill, galpook, roan, roan jill, saso! (hehehe) Congratulations!! Do your best to surpass all the challenges that may come your way. Among the girls in our family, you’re the only one who took nursing.

Love you so much insan! Ajah! Keep up! We can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment