Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday duDz!

Thank God for a beautiful girl was born this day!
Thank God for You have given her a chance to experience life in this planet!

17 years having a challenging life..
17 years socializing with different kinds of people...

Am I to be called “lady?” hihihi

..(wEs ko fiL)..never mind

I am thankful to the family I have

My extended family

..DevcOm family, 4-E family, pSy gang family, saLiduMMaY family..and many more

Another year has been added..

More struggles and more challenges to be faced..

May You give me the courage and strength to face it..

And may You bless my teacher reading this for she has also a great contribution in mOLding a better “cLaire, dada,dadud”

Hapi hapi 18th birthday “Duday, cLara, dadUdz, dada, duDz, cLaire!!!!”

Matago-tago tako am-in

No comments:

Post a Comment